Virginoliveoil.com This website is owned and managed by the company houses Hualdo SL which complete are:
- Company name: Casas de Hualdo SL
- CIF: B16264129
- Registered Office: Prolongación de Embajadores, s/n
- Postal Code: 28053
- Phone: +0034 913791900
- E-mail email@example.com
Rights and obligations of the user
The use of any of the services offered on the Website attributes, from the beginning, the condition of User and will be considered expressed acceptance, voluntarily and without reservation of these General Terms.
- For access to the services of this website, in everything that is not free of charge or imposes a number of obligations, the User must be over age and have the legal capacity required to be legally bound.
- The use of services offered on the Website implies that the User states that it meets these requirements.
- The user who accesses the Website must comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special instructions to be displayed at all times. It also undertakes to always act according to the law, morality and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service enjoyed. Thus, the user may not make any modification or alteration of the content of the Website, except for the data that the user has inserted itself, or prejudice in any way the integrity or operation of the Website.
- The personal data required from the User to access these services shall be subject to the general legislation on data protection. They will be recorded in the databases owned by Casas de Hualdo SL, covered by Law 15/ 1999 on protection of personal data.
- Casas de Hualdo SL may cancel or suspend access to the Website to the User if it has breached any of the obligations set forth in these Conditions. The User who intentionally breaches any of the foregoing obligations will be liable for all damages that, as a result, are caused to Casas de Hualdo SL or any third party.
Responsibility of Casas de Hualdo, SL
Casas de Hualdo SL reserves the right to make changes on the Website and in these Terms and Conditions. The only valid language is Spanish. On the other hand, given the particular nature of the chosen medium to communicate with users, Casas de Hualdo SL cannot assume responsibility for temporary inability to access the Web Site at a particular time, or the particular information included among those in Casas Hualdo SL or those web sites the user accesses through hypertext links located on the Web Site.
In the Website there is simplified information available either written with the intention of making it easier to understand by the average user, so Casas de Hualdo SL is not responsible for any misinterpretation that could give rise from the information contained herein, unless there is negligence by Casas de Hualdo SL in the exercise of their functions, as described in the General Conditions.
Casas de Hualdo SL is not responsible in any way for damage caused as a result of acts of God or unforeseeable, nor for those that are the result of negligent behavior of the User.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities in development, including those arising from the acquisition of goods, Spanish law will apply in all cases, which parties expressly undergo, regardless of the User’s home country, the mere fact of the use of services in this website implies the express acceptance of such acceptance of Spanish jurisdiction.
Moreover, and except as stated in the following paragraph, the parties agree that any dispute, disagreement, question or claim arising out of the execution or interpretation of these terms or related to them, or other texts that might be on the website, will be definitively resolved by submission to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction or jurisdictional demarcation that may be competent.
The preceding paragraph shall not apply in the event that one party is a consumer or User as defined by the rules of protection of Consumers and Users (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16th of November, by which approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws), in which case (and to a conflict related and covered by the Act). Then it would be of preferred application the place designated in the legislation.
As a previous requisite to the commencement of litigation, Casas de Hualdo SL and the User agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute for a period of one (1) month from the date on which either party notifies in writing the other of its intention to potentially litigate.
All content, trademarks, designs, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, domain names, and any other features or elements that can be protected by intellectual property rights and industrial part of the Web Site are owned by Casas de Hualdo SL, or public domain, or third parties, who have authorized their inclusion on the Web Site and listed as authors or righteous holders.
Violations of any of the rights of intellectual property to which this section relates shall be prosecuted by criminal and civil actions provided for in the current legislation.
Any dispute or controversy arising between Casas de Hualdo SL and a User on the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions or, in general, related directly or indirectly to the use of the services offered on the Website shall be resolved by the Courts of Madrid, Spain.
As a previous requisite to the commencement of litigation, Casas de Hualdo SL and the User agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute for a period of one (1) month from the date on which either party notifies in writing to the other of its intention to potentially litigate.
Any communication that may be necessary between Casas de Hualdo SL and the User, the User must go send it to the address indicated by Casas de Hualdo SL, by any of the various means (mail or e- mail) as indicated in the CONTACT section website.
Casas de Hualdo SL communications to the User are to be made using the information provided by him/her during the registration on the Website or through the data provided in the first report submitted by the User .