All those questions you have certainly have an answer here.
- How do you buy on our website?
Buying in virginoliveoil.com is easy; simply follow a series of steps:
- Select the products you wish to purchase by adding them to the shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart that is located in the upper right corner press the button ""Checkout"".
- You will be referred to a summary of the purchase, check the goods and if everything is correct press the ""Continue"" button.
- On the next screen you will have three options: Register, Log in or Buy without registration.
- In the next step of the purchase we will ask you for the information necessary to complete the purchase.
- A summary of the purchase will be displayed, with shipping included, if applicable.
- You will land on the page where you select the preferred method of payment, once you indicate the information necessary to make the payment, the order will be confirmed.
- What form of payment I can use to make my purchase?
We have the following payment methods: Credit card, debit card and payment with a PayPal account
- Why can my credit card be rejected?
Your card may be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card has not exceeded the validity date.
- You may have reached the limit of the card. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchase.
- Maybe some data entered is incorrect. Verify that you have correctly filled in all required fields.
- Do I have to be registered to purchase?
No, you can buy without registering, completing just certain information required to ship your order.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, data is transmitted in an encrypted SSL. For payment with Visa and Mastercard only SEC (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions are accepted. After verifying that the card is attached to the SEC system, the system will contact the bank that issued the order for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms authenticity, it will charge the card. Otherwise the order will be canceled.
- How I can know what state my order is in?
You must log in as a user and log into your account where you will see a section called orders.
- Where I can receive my order?
Your order can be sent to the address of your choice, in your home, your office,... We do not ship packages to PO mailing addresses.
- How much should I pay for shipping?
- What is the average delivery time?
Delivery times are estimated at between 10 and 15 calendar days after the payment order is confirmed.
If for any reason any of the products of the order were to suffer a delay, we will contact you to agree on how to proceed.
Computing of delivery time starts from 08:00pm on day following payment.
- Can I return an order?
The Return of defective products and incorrect shipments will be accepted, and virginoliveoil.com will take care of the shipping costs, provided that the client communicates this fact within 7 days from the reception of the shipment.
- What is the deadline to make a return?
The deadline is 7 days from the date the order was delivered.
- How do I return an order?
Please contact us at info[at]virginoliveoil.com or call us to our Customer Service number +0034 913 791 900. Subsequently our logistics provider will contact you to collect the package at your home.
- Do I have to pay anything for my return?
No, virginoliveoil.com will bear the costs of return shipping provided it is done in the way mentioned in this section.
- When will I receive my refund?
Once received at our warehouse and when the return is approved (the product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging), you will receive a confirmation email telling you that the amount is credited to your bank account or in your wallet, depending on what you have previously selected.